Dr. Roger Brighton
Hip & Knee Surgeon
We are on Facebook, click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Medicare or the veteran affairs card
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- Have your insurance information
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-Rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.