Once you’ve made an appointment, you might like to fill in your details on our Registration Form before you arrive. It will be very helpful to have your GP’s name and address and your Physio. (if you have one) as well.
Just download the form here and bring it in on the day.
On your first visit please remember to bring the following
- Referral Letter (GP, Doctor or Physio)
- X Rays, MRI or CT scans
- Medical and Family History
- Copies of Pathology Reports
- List of current medications
- Allergies to pharmaceuticals or other
- Relevant Journal, Exercise or Travel Plans
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Private Hospital Insurance details
- Driver’s license or valid ID
- If work related - Employer’s Letter